INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Welcome to the Instructions for Authors page of the Universal Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care! This page provides detailed guidelines to assist authors in preparing their manuscripts for submission to our journal. By following these instructions, authors can ensure that their work meets the required standards and increases the likelihood of successful publication.
1. Manuscript Preparation:
– Structure: Manuscripts should follow a clear and concise structure, including sections such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion. Additional sections, such as Abstract and Keywords, should also be included.
– Formatting: Manuscripts should be prepared using a standard word processing software (e.g., Microsoft Word) and formatted with double spacing, 12-point font size, and standard margins.
– References: Authors are required to cite relevant and current literature using a consistent referencing style, such as APA, MLA, or Vancouver. In-text citations and a reference list/bibliography should be included.
– Tables and Figures: Any tables, figures, or illustrations should be clearly labeled, numbered, and cited within the text. High-quality images or graphics should be provided as separate files, preferably in TIFF or JPEG format.
2. Ethical Considerations:
– Authorship: Authors should meet the criteria for authorship, as defined by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE). All individuals who have made significant contributions to the work should be listed as authors, while those who have provided minor contributions should be acknowledged.
– Conflict of Interest: Authors must disclose any financial or personal relationships that could potentially influence the interpretation or presentation of the research findings. If no conflicts of interest exist, this should also be stated.
– Informed Consent: If the research involves human subjects, authors must ensure that informed consent was obtained from the participants, or appropriate ethical approval was obtained from the relevant institutional review board.
3. Submission Process:
– Online Submission: Manuscripts should be submitted electronically via our online submission system. The system will guide you through the necessary steps, including uploading your manuscript files, providing metadata, and completing any required forms.
– Cover Letter: A cover letter should be included with your submission, introducing the manuscript and highlighting its significance, novelty, and contribution to the field.
4. Peer Review:
– All manuscripts submitted to the Universal Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care undergo a thorough peer-review process. Expert reviewers will assess the scientific quality, methodology, and significance of the work, and provide constructive feedback for improvement.
5. Publication Charges:
– Authors should be aware that publication charges or article processing fees are free.
We strongly recommend that authors carefully review the detailed guidelines and instructions provided on this page before submitting their manuscripts. By adhering to these instructions, authors can ensure their work meets the necessary criteria for publication in the Universal Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care.
Thank you for considering our journal as a platform to disseminate your research. We appreciate your contributions to the field of anesthesia, critical care, and pain management and look forward to receiving your manuscript. Should you have any further questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our editorial office for assistance.